This website is run by the Scottish Futures Trust and we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience.
Our new website (published in June 2023) was developed in line with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to be compliant with AA standards and follows Scottish Government guidelines.
In addition to the site’s code being WCAG 2.1 AA compliant, users should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (tested using ChromeVox)
To meet WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, the website is usable and understandable for the majority of people with or without any impairments.
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Feedback and contact information:
We are always looking for ways to help people get the best experience from this website. If there is information you think should be included on this page, or if you experience any problem accessing the site, then please contact us at: email@example.com