Our latest bulletin has been published, with news of:
- Two reports identifying 12 datacentre sites across Scotland to accelerate inward investment from the datacentre sector
- Independent evaluation report on SFT-managed hub Programme, confirming it has delivered in excess of £2.2bn investment
- A new Net Zero Public Sector Buildings Standard has been published supporting public bodies meet their net zero commitments for their new build and major refurbished projects
- A new report on the future of office work, focusing on the three 'Hs' - Home, Hub and HQ
- Infralink programme going live, bringing public sector bodies that value improved connectivity together with mobile network operators who can deliver it
To find out more, please click here.