Our latest newsletter has just been published - highlights include:
- Our Standard Information Management Plan (SIMP) has just been launched, aimed at enhancing infrastructure delivery and performance within Scottish Government’s Learning Estate Investment Programme
- A new Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme (LCITP) funding invitation was launched by Scottish Government
- A new report from Vodafone UK has found that upgrading to 5G could add as much as £12.2bn to the Scottish economy over the next 10 years
- We've updated our Operational PPP guidance that extends to September 2020, reflecting the phased progress being made across Scotland
- And hub South West is set to deliver housing projects for South and North Ayrshire Councils
To find out more, please click here.